LABVOLUTION is a leading international trade show for laboratory technology and equipment in all its many shapes and forms, focusing on innovative products and services, "Laboratory 4.0" and digitalization. Its exhibition section encompasses technology, equipment and infrastructure for all types of laboratories - research, analysis, production and teaching. Companies from all around the world go to LABVOLUTION to do business with lab tech customers from Northern Europe.
Although still a relatively young show - 2017 will be only its second season – LABVOLUTION provides a comprehensive overview of all aspects of laboratory technology and targets users from a wide range of backgrounds, including the chemicals, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology/life sciences, environmental protection and food sectors.
BIOTECHNICA is an international trade show for biotechnology and life sciences. By bringing the biotech research and industrial communities together at one location, it functions as a catalyst for new technologies.
- Laboratory technology and infrastructure (incl. lab automation, robotics, digitalization/big data, biolab technology, biotechnology)
- Instrumental analytical chemistry (incl. bioanalytical chemistry)
- Reagents, chemicals and consumables
- Measurement and control systems
- Quality control
- Applications and processes
- Specialist services
LABVOLUTION comprises four main sections:
- smartLAB – Dubbed "the intelligent lab of the future," the smartLAB display is one of the big highlights of LABVOLUTION. It features a unique offering of showcases staged in a specially designed model of an intelligent laboratory plus a quality lineup of forums and conferences.
- The BIOTECHNICA Forum is an ideal platform for a scientific exchange and the discussion of topical issues and areas of state-of-the-art technologies.
- LabUSER Exhibitors' Forum – This is a special platform where exhibitors can present their products and applications and offer education and training programs ( Download information for exhibitors )
- 3D-Printing in Science Conference – This event brings together the leading lights of lab automation. Highlights include world-class keynote speakers and presentations by leading experts.