As the flagship European trade show for innovative laboratory equipment and the optimization of laboratory workflows, LABVOLUTION covers the entire spectrum of lab technology and highlights the new directions and developments relevant to all user sectors. Networking is also a keynote theme of LABVOLUTION.
In addition to the interdisciplinary exhibition, the concept behind LABVOLUTION allows for attractive formats that facilitate knowledge transfer, the exchange of ideas and networking. It thus offers considerable added value, benefiting trade visitors and exhibitors alike.
LABVOLUTION has the ambitious goal of presenting the entire spectrum of lab technology and providing decision-makers from every sector with an international forum for discussion. A commitment we intend to meet again in 2019.
- Lab technology and infrastructure, laboratory automation
- Analysis & quality management
- Informatics, digitization, big data
- Chemicals, reagents, commodities and consumables
- Applications and processes in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries, environment technology
- Applications and research in biotechnology
- Research institutes, universities, colleges
- Associations and institutes
For users from all sectors
|Food||Biotechnology||Medicine||Research & Development|