21 - 23 May
- Easy to use: A-Z format provides quick access to relevant info in the form of standardized entries.
- Comprehensive: Over 7,000 entries, both keywords & detailed ...
- Written by leading experts in the fields Neuroscience and Endocrinology
- Provides topical research results
- Another excellent group of authors and their chapters ...
- Includes cutting-edge methods and protocols
- Provides step-by-step detail essential for reproducible results
- Contains key notes and implementation advice ...
In Silico Pharmacology provides a forum for research articles conceiving the interface between computational and experimental work in pharmacology and toxicology. ...
RNA Technologies provides critical and comprehensive discussions of the most significant areas of RNA research, written by leading international authorities. Each ...
Springer Nature is one of the world's leading global research, educational and professional publishers, home to an array of respected brands providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services. Springer Nature is the world's largest academic book publisher, publisher of the world's most influential journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. The company numbers almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries and has a turnover of approximately EUR 1.5 billion. www.springernature.com
Phone: +49 6221 487 0
Fax: +49 6221 487 8366