Advertisement
Advertisement
LABVOLUTION 2019, 21 - 23 May
Homepage>Exhibitors & Products >Bronson Climate cabinet

Bronson Climate cabinet

Logo Bronson Incubator Services

Exhibitor

Bronson Incubator Services

Exhibitor details
Exhibitor details

Product description

Type: Atmosphere Climate

For Bronson a standard does't exist.

Each climate cabinet is custom made for various applications. This can be for stability testing of packaging materials or electronic components. But also for a temperature and humidity controlled environment for example rodents.

Once there are specific requirements for lighting, for example in insects and plant breeding, this is handled by Bronson Climate.

With standard sizes, approximately 90% of the applications are covered. For the remaining 10% of the applications we are able to develop and produced a custom made cabinet or room.

Product website

Hall 20, Stand A41

Stored items

0

Server communication error: Item could not be saved.