high quality Class II A2 Biological Safety Cabinets from Telstar with
additional V-shaped HEPA filters underneath the work surface, which filter
the inflow air and keep the internal construction of the cabinet free of
contamination and therefore ensures the topmost safety for high risk
applications (high risk microbiological and high toxic applications, such
as the production of cytotoxic medicines).
- BioVanguard is standard available in 120 and 180 cm.
- Frames available in 800 and 900 mm.
- Low sound level is the result of the construction of the cabinet: 45 dBA
- Easy to clean: Standard equipped with seamless stainless steel single
piece worktop and the front window can be hinged completely, opening
the entire work area.
- Pre-filter (EN 779): G3
- Downflow velocity (m/s): 0,36
- Light intensity (lux): 1150 Lux
- Downflow HEPA filter, exhaust HEPA filter and extra HEPA filter (EN 1822)
- Exterior dimensions WxDxH (mm): 1374 x 794 x 1602
- Interior dimensions WxDxH (mm): 1180 x 550 x 744