SciBot laboratory robots by HiTec Zang are custom-tailored for special applications. Thanks to seamless integration into the LabVision® automation environment, the devices can be easily connected to online analytical systems as well as external pumps and valves.
They are preferably controlled with the hteMaster sequence program based on EasyBatch, using either structured text (HiText) or a customized graphical user interface. This creates the prerequisites for the flexible implementation of a wide array of operations and experiments.
A tool changer holds a variety of actuators, sensors and tools such as agitators, dispersers, pipette tips, solid doser, pH probes, level indicators, ATR probes, or microscopic cameras.
As a consequence, a number of time-consuming work steps that previously had to be performed manually can now be done automatically.
Thanks to a universal approach the SciBot can be adapted for almost any task, e.g. for screening of actives substances, automated cell culture technology (cultivation, induction, harvesting) or special liquid-handling tasks.
- Flexible liquid processing platform
- Optional sterilization ability
- Option to integrate additional sensors and actuators
- Easy integration into up- and downstream applications
- High-throughput experimentation (HTE parallel synthesis)
- Upstream processing
- Downstream processing
- Processing of liquids
- Emulsification, dispersion, titration, formulation
- Cell cultures in microtiter plates