XelPlex is a high-performance and fully automated instrument for the analysis of label-free biomolecular interactions in a multiplex format. The array-based format of the sensor chips allows you to monitor up to several hundreds interactions simultaneously and to accelerate your research.
The optimized fluidic system is designed to give you full kinetic profiles within minutes and help you make the right decisions quickly and with confidence.
XelPlex is powered with EzSuite, our new software suite for simple use and advanced data analysis.
Features - automated SPR imaging system for label-free assays:
- Multiplex detection of several hundred interactions
- Label-Free protein, peptide, DNA samples
- Real-Time monitoring of kinetic curves
- Difference Image Display giving you a direct view of reactions as the experiment unfolds
- Fast Total Assay Time - typical assays in less than 10 minutes
- Temperature control
- Sample recycling for maximum binding
- Sample recovery function
- Direct subtraction of the negative control