First-hand knowledge – seeing and trying out products
A lot of things can be demonstrated and explained right at your exhibition stand. But to demonstrate high-caliber products and discuss them more thoroughly, you need a quiet, concentrated environment. This is offered by the Lab USER Dialogue at LABVOLUTION.
The Lab USER Dialogue consists of two separate formats – product presentations and workshops.
Lab USER Dialogue: Product presentations
- Format: Presentations by company representatives on products and solutions
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Number of participants: 15 – 30
- Attendance: Free of charge
- Registration: Not required
Lab USER Dialogue: Hands-on workshops
- Format: Workshops for product managers, featuring hands-on opportunities to try out lab equipment and instruments
- Duration: 2 hours
- Number of participants: 8 – 10
- Participation: Free of charge
- Registration: Please register in advance / Registration opens soon
Lab USER Dialogue shines a spotlight on the connected lab.
The Lab USER Dialogue is organized jointly by LABVOLUTION and the GIT Laboratory Journal from Wiley-VCH Verlag publishers.