PreSens Precision Sensing
Bring to light what's inside
SFR vario - Shake Flask Reader for O2, pH, Biomass & OUR Measurement
SDR SensorDish® Reader
Since its foundation in 1997 PreSens became a leading company in the field of chemical optical sensors. The company develops, manufactures & sells sensor system for oxygen, pH, CO2 & biomass which are used in bioprocess control, biological & environmental research, food & beverage industry as well as other industrial applications.
At Biotechnica PreSens presents the new SFR vario for combined real-time measurement of biomass, O2, pH, and OUR in shake flasks.
Further a broad range of systems is offered, e.g.
- for non-invasive online measurements of O2, pH, CO2 & biomass
- microsensors for pH & O2
- process control in shake flasks
- for low-maintenance O2 measurements in fermenter systems & bioreactors
- online measurement of O2 & pH in single-use systems like multiwell plates & plastic bags
- 2D imaging of oxygen, pH & CO2 distributions
Additionally PreSens is developer & manufacturer of optoelectronical OEM sensor components in the field of medical equipment and process control.
- Type of business: Manufacturer
- Founding year: 1997
- Employee count (Aug. 2015): 51-100
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser