04 - 06 May
- Diagnostics systems for automated blood analysis
- PCR diagnostics (e. g. tubes and stripes)
- Laboratory diagnostics (e. g. petri dishes)
- Systems for DNA analysis and DNA duplication
- Micro molded parts made of thermoplastic materials
-Tubes and flanges for hemodialysis
- Systems for ophthalmological applications
iegler GmbH & Co. KG has been a high-performance system supplier in plastics processing and development partner for plastic-based product solutions for over 70 years. With the focus on quality and innovation, Riegler is also well-known internationally in the diagnostics, medical technology, pharmaceuticals and packaging - and this with high-precision, customer-specific components, assemblies and systems. The core competences include development, design, toolmaking, injection molding and blow molding manufacture as well as a wide range of assembly and finishing services. The major part of production is located in clean rooms according to ISO 14644-1, Class 7. Highest, standardized quality and hygiene standards are assured using gapless, certified quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 13485.
Riegler GmbH & Co. KG has been a subsidiary company of the internationally active, family-managed Wirthwein Group since 2005.
Phone: +49 6151 9190
Fax: +49 6151 919919