07 - 09 September
3D cell culture gives your cells additional dimension. The InoMATRIX delivers biomimicking 3D cell culture membrane with fibrous morphology adapted for your cells. We substitute cultivation on standard 2D cell culture substrates resulting in non-physiological cell behaviour and poor in vitro/in vivo correlation.
InoMATRIX brings much more reliable results to your research!
The key advantages of InoMATRIX are:
- Fibrous morphology mimicking ECM – InoMATRIX Morphlology kit allows you to select optimal morphology of fibers for your cells.
- High specific surface enables efficient cell adhesion.
- Porous structure allows diffusion of nutrients – InoMATRIX has porosity >80% which keeps your cells in contact with environment.
- Flexble structure with inteconnected pores – InoMATRIX has total pore interconnection enabling cells to penetrate into the fibrous mesh.
- Easy manipulation – scaffolds have sufficient mechanical properties for manipulation during experiments.
- Large number of formats – InoMATRIX comes in form of standard microplates, inserts or custum shapes.
- Compatibility with standard methods.
InoSPIN is a benchtop electrospinning and electrospraying unit that enables drug developers to produce nanosystems, as well as perform lab optimisation and production.
The ?Sphere technology is based on electrohydrodynamic atomization, where the polymeric liquid is atomized by strong electric field. Such method enables production ...