07 - 09 September
For data analysis in the lab and in production, the Excel add-in EasyStat 5.0 provides the ideal combination between user-friendliness and functionality. validated software extends the basic Excel functionality with data visualization techniques and statistical analyses.
The following statistical tools are implemented in EasyStat:
- Histogram, normal and stratified (data inspection)
- Boxplot (compact presentation of data, comparison of groups)
- Quantile plot (to judge distribution normality)
- Summary statistics (mean, median, standard deviation, etc.)
- Confidence interval (e.g. to set specifications)
- Outlier tests (to identify extreme values)
- Scatterplot, normal or with stratification (to identify and better understand of relationships between variables); several variables: scatterplot matrix
- Correlation and linear regression incl. complete residual analysis, normal or with confidence lines (to quantify the linear relationship between two variables); prediction and calibration; LOD/LOQ.
- Process capability analysis (to assess process location and stability)
- Control chart, also with calculation of Cp/Cpk, Cusum chart (for process monitoring and disturbance identification)
- Interlaboratory experiment (repeatability and reproducibility studies)
- t-test (for comparing two samples); user guidance for choosing the appropriate test (paired, unpaired, unequal variances)
- ANOVA (for comparing several samples) up to two factors, if desired with their interaction; still possible if some measurement values are missing
- ANCOVA (covariance analysis to judge the influence of one quantitative and one qualitative factor); special version for stability analyses according to ICH Q1E (testing the poolability of batches).
EasyStat runs under Windows 7/8/10 with Excel 2003-16.
In this context, AICOS Technologies Ltd. offers several courses with exercises on PC: Visualization of Lab Data, Analysis of Lab Data, Biostatistics, Statistical Quality and Process Control,...
Our Solution: Schedule++
This powerful detailed scheduling software was developed specifically for the needs of the process industries (chemicals, pharmaceuticals, ...
SIMBAX is a decision support tool built specifically to fulfill the needs of the process industries in the area of material flow simulation. It has been developed ...
CART® is a robust, easy-to-use decision tree tool that automatically sifts large, complex databases, searching for and isolating significant patterns and relationships. ...
Time is short? Then well planned experiments are indispensable.
With the user-friendly software tool STAVEX, the efficient design of experiments (DoE) in laboratory ...