EasyStat: Data analysis in one click
Hall 20, Stand C55
For data analysis in the lab and in production, the Excel add-in EasyStat 5.0 provides the ideal combination between user-friendliness and functionality. validated software extends the basic Excel functionality with data visualization techniques and statistical analyses.
The following statistical tools are implemented in EasyStat:
- Histogram, normal and stratified (data inspection)
- Boxplot (compact presentation of data, comparison of groups)
- Quantile plot (to judge distribution normality)
- Summary statistics (mean, median, standard deviation, etc.)
- Confidence interval (e.g. to set specifications)
- Outlier tests (to identify extreme values)
- Scatterplot, normal or with stratification (to identify and better understand of relationships between variables); several variables: scatterplot matrix
- Correlation and linear regression incl. complete residual analysis, normal or with confidence lines (to quantify the linear relationship between two variables); prediction and calibration; LOD/LOQ.
- Process capability analysis (to assess process location and stability)
- Control chart, also with calculation of Cp/Cpk, Cusum chart (for process monitoring and disturbance identification)
- Interlaboratory experiment (repeatability and reproducibility studies)
- t-test (for comparing two samples); user guidance for choosing the appropriate test (paired, unpaired, unequal variances)
- ANOVA (for comparing several samples) up to two factors, if desired with their interaction; still possible if some measurement values are missing
- ANCOVA (covariance analysis to judge the influence of one quantitative and one qualitative factor); special version for stability analyses according to ICH Q1E (testing the poolability of batches).
EasyStat runs under Windows 7/8/10 with Excel 2003-16.
In this context, AICOS Technologies Ltd. offers several courses with exercises on PC: Visualization of Lab Data, Analysis of Lab Data, Biostatistics, Statistical Quality and Process Control,...
- Modelling / Models / Simulation software
- Individual software services
- Education, Advanced training
SIMBAX: Easy material flow simulation
CART (Salford Predictive Miner)
STAVEX: Easy Design of Experiments (DoE)
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser