Hahnemühle FineArt GmbH is an internationally active company
that specialises in the development and production of high
Hahnemühle has been developing and
manufacturing filter papers for both liquid and air filtration
technologies in various areas of application since 1883. Only
selected raw materials are used in the production of our more
than 170 paper grades.
Hahnemühle papers are known as reliable products with reproducible filtration results each time. Our know-how, the continuous exchange with customers and our in-house research and development allow us to produce individual paper grades with desired properties, as well as recipes with new fibres.
Our customers are leading companies from different sectors of the industry:
Automotive, Life Science and Pharmaceutical Industry,
Food and Beverage as well as the Environmental Sector as well as manufacturers of filter elements.
With our brand Albet LabScience we offer users a complete
range of products for your daily lab work:
- Filter papers made from cellulose, glass fibre and quartz fibre
for quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as for particle
- Extraction thimbles & pots made from cellulose, glass fibre and
- Germination test papers comply with ISTA requirements
- Blotting papers
- Chromatography papers
- pH Indicator papers
- Membrane filters sterile and unsterile made from AC, NC, MCE
CR, PTFE, NY and glass fibre
- Syringe filters sterile and unsterile with CA,
RC, PTFE, NY