07 - 09 September
InoSPIN is a benchtop electrospinning and electrospraying unit that enables drug developers to produce nanosystems, as well as perform lab optimisation and production.
The unit forms scaffolds using a wide set of electrodes, collectors and accessories. Its compact design requires less than 1m2 of lab space. InoSPIN delivers high-throughput electrodes to up-scale projects.
Key advantages of InoSPIN include:
- Optimized unit design – InoSPIN combines low space requirements with maximal thorughput and flexibility of electrospinning setup. Device has footprint as small as 900x890x1000 mm and fits to each laboratory.
- Modularity – InoSPIN comes with range of collectors and emmiters to support your most complex electrospinning projects.
- High-throughput production – InoSPIN despite small footprint accomodates high-throughput needleless electrode and roll-to-roll systém with efficient width of 400 mm enabling large scale production on bench of your laboratory.
- Reproducibility – InoSPIN is completely automated what enables you to reproduce all your electrospinning parameters every single spin. Nevertheless, InoSPIN is designed to work with InoCOOL high-precision air conditioning unit.
- Intuitive operation – easy to use software delivering electrospinning even to non-specialized laboratories. InoSPIN could be controlled via integrated touch screen or any internet connected device (Windows/Linux/Android/OsX).
Don`t hesitate to check our web for more information!
3D cell culture gives your cells additional dimension. The InoMATRIX delivers biomimicking 3D cell culture membrane with fibrous morphology adapted for your cells. ...
The ?Sphere technology is based on electrohydrodynamic atomization, where the polymeric liquid is atomized by strong electric field. Such method enables production ...