LABVOLUTION Digital Edition |
- High accuracy
- Low drift
- Factory calibrated
- Long life, non-depleting
- Fast response (t63- Digital output of oxygen partial pressure
- Temperature compensated
- Low power consumption
- Lead free
The FDO2 is an optical oxygen sensor for gas measurements based on luminescence quenching of a sensor dye. The dye is excited with red light, and the properties of the resulting luminescence are measured in the near infrared. The presence of molecular oxygen quenches the luminescence, changing its intensity and lifetime fully reversibly. This principle is very robust. It shows virtually no interferences to other gases. It does not deplete over time, unlike galvanic oxygen sensors with their limited shelf life. Optics and electronics are hermetically sealed from the measured gas. The sensing surface is highly hydrophobic, so water droplets do not disturb the measurement. The sensor is factory calibrated. The FDO2 features build in temperature compensation and a digital interface that provides oxygen partial pressure values. No additional signal conditioning is necessary. A mounting thread and a robust locking connector allow easy installation.
- With Display and Data Logging
- Intuitive user interface
- Compact (68 x 120 x 30 mm)
- Integrated rechargeable battery for long-term logging up to 1-2 years
- Compact fiber-optic oxygen meter
- 1, 2, or 4 oxygen channels
- 1 temperature channel (optionally 4)
- Works with robust probes, flow-through-cells, microsensors, ...
- Optical oxygen meter - OEM module
- UART interface
- 1 Oxygen channel
- 1 Temperature channel
- Dimensions 59 x Ø17 mm
- Works in gas (%O2) and in liquids ...