07 - 09 September
- With Display and Data Logging
- Intuitive user interface
- Compact (68 x 120 x 30 mm)
- Integrated rechargeable battery for long-term logging up to 1-2 years
- Data memory for 40 million data points
- Versatile data management software
- Works with robust probes, flow-through-cells, microsensors, minisensors, respiration vials, sensor spots...
- Works with normal range and trace sensors
- Works in gas (%O2) and in liquids (DO)
Simplify and Boost Your Field and Lab Research
Based on the successful FireStingO2 technology we developed the pocket oxygen meter FireStingGO2, coming with high-contrast display, integrated rechargeable battery, huge data memory, and versatile long-term logging features. It has never been easier to perform your oxygen measurements in gas and liquids wherever you go! We implemented leading-edge technology with ultra-low power consumption, allowing long-term logging for longer than 1 year, even with permanently activated display. And an industrial-grade 4GB internal data memory will keep all your data even during long expeditions. Moreover, the FireStingGO2 offers most of all the other versatile features of the proven FireStingO2 series.
- Compact fiber-optic oxygen meter
- 1, 2, or 4 oxygen channels
- 1 temperature channel (optionally 4)
- Works with robust probes, flow-through-cells, microsensors, ...
- High accuracy
- Low drift
- Factory calibrated
- Long life, non-depleting
- Fast response (t63- Digital output of oxygen partial pressure
- Temperature compensated
- Optical oxygen meter - OEM module
- UART interface
- 1 Oxygen channel
- 1 Temperature channel
- Dimensions 59 x Ø17 mm
- Works in gas (%O2) and in liquids ...