LABVOLUTION Digital Edition |
- Enzynomics prepares over 130 kinds of restriction endonucleases.
- EZ-CleanCut™ restriction endonucleases have been engineered for reduced star activity and rapid digestion
- Exhaustive quality control for highest purity enzyme
- Include universal buffer(FastCut buffer) for double-digestions
- High Fidelity version(EZ-CleanCut) available
Reverse transcriptase is an enzyme used to generate complementary DNA (cDNA) from an RNA template, a process termed reverse transcription. TOPscript™ Reverse Transcriptase ...
RbTaq™ Tenuto HOT is a repebody mediated hot-start Taq DNA polymerase with 3'?5’ proofreading activity. RbTaq™ Tenuto HOT can be used to amplify DNA longer than ...