07 - 09 September
ThingWorx is designed for interoperability, critical in the increasingly collaborative and networked world of health care systems. That allows you to deliver value in multi-tiered health care networks, while avoiding the disruption, risk and cost of a “rip-and-replace” approach.
- Rapidly prototype and deploy medical engineering applications that monitor, manage and control connected devices.
- Leverage and extend your existing investments in ERP, PLM, and MES through application mashups.
- Engineer independent and secure connectivity between devices.
- Manage devices and sensors.
- Collect and analyze data from connected devices.
- Interoperate with health care value chains.
Vuforia Studio users can leverage the richness of 3D and the insights from IoT to deliver compelling augmented reality experiences that help improve efficiencies, ...