Ultra-Fast Real-Time PCR System
Fast and easy qPCR platform that benefits your application
Hall 19, Stand C86
- Patented chip based design and ultra-fast ramping provides extremely rapid output. "40 cycles in 20 minutes“
- Real-time analysis through dedicated software, GeneRecorder
- Small footprint(20cm x 20cm x 12.5cm) for laboratory and POCT use
- DC power driven-battery operation possible using optional power kit
- Intuitive control with LED indicated jog-dial and LCD display
- One-step reverse transcriptase PCR available for RNA applications
New sample format and state-of-the-art hardware technology makes the difference.
GENECHECKER® adopted special polymer chip (Rapi:hip™) which enables even faster thermal treatment of samples in it than the case of using PCR tubes for conventional PCR instruments. 8 °C/sec ramping rate can be achieved, for both heating and cooling, through the thermal cycling mechanism of GENECHECKER®
Innovative detection mechanism ensures reliable results of anlaysis.
Integrated camera module of GENECHECKER® fully monitors and records the fluorescence signal of samples during reaction process and the recorded signals are processed and displayed within GeneRecorder software for analysis. GENECHECKER® provides precise result of reaction with unique data processing method, compared to the conventional instruments in the market, which collects the fluorescence signal with optical scanning method. GENECHECKER® software adopted key analysis parameters which are similar to conventional instruments in the market and any users can easily make use of this intuitive analysis tool. GENECHECKER® comes with GeneRecorder software and its license. Every units are individually calibrated before shipping and no user’s calibration is needed to run the instrument.
- Gene diagnostics
- DNA-chip analysis
- Molecular diagnostics
Foodborne Pathogen Detection Kits
Ultra-Fast Thermal Cycler
Rapi:chip™ PCR Chip for GENECHECKER®
Master Mixes for Ultra-Fast PCR System
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser