LABVOLUTION Digital Edition |
- Compact fiber-optic oxygen meter
- 1, 2, or 4 oxygen channels
- 1 temperature channel (optionally 4)
- Works with robust probes, flow-through-cells, microsensors, minisensor, respiration vials, spots, nanoprobes, solvent-resistant probes...
- Works with full range and trace sensors
- Works in gas (%O2) and in liquids (DO)
- Versatile logging software
- Analog outputs and auto-mode
The compact FireStingO2 is a PC-controlled (USB) fiber-optic oxygen meter available with 1, 2 or 4 channels, which can be combined with the complete oxygen sensor portfolio from PyroScience, ranging from microsensors (50 µm tip) to robust probes (3 mm tip), and including also diverse smart contactless oxygen sensor solutions (for measurements in closed systems, microfluidics and complex geometries) . Most sensor types are available as full range versions and as trace range versions. A precision temperature sensor can be connected to the temperature port, allowing automatic temperature compensation of the oxygen measurements in samples with varying temperatures. Several FireStingO2 can be easily operated with a single PC in parallel, offering scalable fiber-optic oxygen meter systems with e.g. 8, 16, 32, or 64 channels, with the included user-friendly logger software.
- High accuracy
- Low drift
- Factory calibrated
- Long life, non-depleting
- Fast response (t63- Digital output of oxygen partial pressure
- Temperature compensated
- Optical oxygen meter - OEM module
- UART interface
- 1 Oxygen channel
- 1 Temperature channel
- Dimensions 59 x Ø17 mm
- Works in gas (%O2) and in liquids ...
Auf der Merkliste